Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Speech Reflection

For my speech, I think one of the major things that I did was that I was nervous when I got up in front of the class and I forgot some of the information that I was going to say. Also, I did not move around a lot in my speech, I seemed to sway back and forth a lot during it. However, I did notice that my eye contact was pretty good and mine tone and volume of my voice was pretty good as well. I honestly did worse than I thought I was going to do, because, like I said, I had forgotten some of the information that I wanted to use in the speech. I believe that I can improve by practicing my speech more to a smaller group of people or even just a couple of my friends, just to get the hang of what I am going to say and get more comfortable talking in front of people. I also need to practice my speech more so that way I do not forget any of the information I want to use. I believe that the grade I have received, a B, was very reasonable for the speech i gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment